|Wine List Size:||1200|
|Awards and Distinctions:||Best National Wine Cellar 2006
Gold Prize in Food and Port 2009 and 2011
|Owner’s Focus:||Providing a unique experience where traditional dishes are cooked with outstanding ingredients and wines can be chosen among one of the largest selections in the world
Making the experience of each and every one of our patrons unique and personal, through service, food and wine
|Download Case Study: PDF|
Managing our references, our suggestions and knowing by heart all the details about the wines were extremely complex tasks, requiring us to invest a lot of time training our staff.
Moreover, since we had a large, and constantly changing, selection of wines under carefully controlled temperature, there wasn’t a practical and efficient way to highlight those wines on our wine list. Most of the times our waiters had to go and check themselves before advising our patrons.
The InVine Solution
- Package: InVine PRO
- # of Devices: 4 (plus 1 on the custom-made storefront stand)
- Additional Custom Features:
- Custom-made stand for patrons to browse and for the storefront
- Custom grouping and sorting
- Custom icon for temperature controlled wines
- Time dedicated to managing the wine list reduced by 80%
- Increased inventory turnover
- Increase in overall sales, and sales within smaller, less known wine producers
- Increase in percentage of restaurant patrons also buying wine from our storefront
- Easier for patrons to navigate through wine list after using the grouping and sorting tools
Owner and Manager
We now have a wine management system which can easily be updated, that worked with the specific needs of our refrigerated selection, and that gives us insight about customer behavior when choosing their wine.
InVine also provides the tools to make it 100% tailor made: we needed to group and sort our 1200 wines in a quite particular fashion to make it easier for the patrons selecting wine.
It was also easy and fast to create a customized menu within the list, showing my top 50 picks, which today is something that I put a lot of effort into, and that patrons really appreciate.